The PIXMA MG3050 Ink will not cost the earth to run. Utilize the optional high-capacity Canon XL ink cartridges, & you'll conserve as high as 30% per web page compared with their primary equivalents. Wish to publish square photographs? It's easy with the brand-new 13x13cm (5"x5") Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II square media assistance, alongside basic A4, A5, B5, Envelopes, & Letter support.
Making use of Pixma MG3050 Cloud Web link, accessed via the Canon PRINT app, you can currently release from prominent social networks network & cloud remedies consisting of Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive & a lot more. Quickly arrange & print your images with the My Image Garden app, while Easy-PhotoPrint+ allows you design & also print greeting cards, picture collages & a lot more, using photos from your tablet computer, Computer or much-loved cloud solution.
The Canon PIXMA MG3050 quality Sharp text & also beautiful pictures. Using vibrant color as well as pigment black inks, series's excellent cartridge system offers crisp document text as well as high-quality images in both color & mono. Also, the photocopier is furnished with Wi-Fi connectivity as well as cloud features ideal for the residence or small office individuals who want the freedom to print from the tablet computer, laptop computer, smart device, or a camera.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Wireless Setup
- Press the Menu button on your Canon MG3050 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless or wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3050, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG3050 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Details Specification
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black & Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- CARTRIDGES & YIELDS
- St&ard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing¹, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 400 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 300 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy "Everyday Use" (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo & document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi¹, A4 Scan Speed, Approx. 14sec¹.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Compatibility OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver Instructions Installation
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, & then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver Instructions to Uninstall
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Printer Driver Download
Support OPERATING SYSTEM
|MG3050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG3050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|MG3050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG3050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|MG3050 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
|MG3050 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MG3050 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|